Monday, September 19, 2011

Is there a change in the air?

Wow!  Can't believe it is almost FALL!  It was a beautiful summer.  As I walked this morning I couldn't help but notice that some leaves are changing color and even beginning to fall - even here in Southern California.  It reminds me that we should think about and plan for the changes we want to make in our homes during the coming weeks as soon as possible so we can have things ordered, made, shipped and delivered without the worry of cut-off dates.

There are so many beautiful things available in the marketplace, but due to our current economy materials are not stocked as plentifully as they used to be.  As a designer, it is my job to know "who, what, when, where...." so that I can give my clients excellent service and make their design or re-design project a great experience.

It is always nice to freshen our spaces, update our look, give our homes and hearts a smile!  (Even birds build new nests).

No comments:

Post a Comment