Yikes! Thanksgiving has passed and we are approaching December 2012 at lightening speed, but there is still time to make major changes that look like a big splurge. You can get lots of style without spending a fortune.
Here are some tips that I hope will help:
(1) Paint fireplace - change outdated brassy trim
(2) Change panels on doors or bookcases by painting or wall covering
(3) Create a new space plan - better conversation areas, comfy niche
(4) New lamp, fixture or lighting (nothing shows in the dark)
(5) Add or change an area rug to define a space or add color
(6) Redress upholstery with pillows
(7) Add trim, nail heads to sofa, chair.....perhaps headboard
(8) Change artwork, photographs...........table to wall.......vica versa
(9) Use special pieces in new way.......be adventurous
(10) Think outside the box - with color, furniture, texture and fabric
Let me know what you think. Please take some pictures and feel free to ask questions. You can reach me 24/7 at: Sheila@jmsinteriors.net If you need some help with time, let me know. This is a good time to create new spaces that you can enjoy for a long time.
Wishing you a fabulous holiday season. Hugs, Sheila