Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Even designers need to have fun

Tomorrow will be a day of design - just for designers at Laguna Design Center.  I am looking forward to seeing Nancy Corzine and Janie Schoenborn and learning of their inspirations in the design world.  New furniture, lighting, and fabrics always get my creative juices flowing and I am looking forward to sharing and implementing new ideas.

Can I share some new thoughts and ideas with you?  Are there any challenges we might explore?  You might be surprised at what we can do together!  I am looking forward to making sure my clients have access to all that makes their homes more special and functional and lets their personality shine through.

I'll keep you posted!  Let me know how I can be of service to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment