Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What a Difference a Day Makes !!


One day there was nothing!  No place to sit......no place to read......no place to eat or share a glass of wine with a friend.  And then the magic happened.  A special table and chairs with special finishes and materials, specific size and color to enhance a patio and add a private outdoor room.   

"Words cannot express my true appreciation for all your efforts throughout the process.  Your professional eye and natural style of listening to what I wanted is commendable!  Now I have a patio that is not only comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, but darn right awesome!  I love it."  Sincerely, D

Using appropriate size and materials for a space is incredibly important.  As a designer, I always look at the whole picture and assess my client's wants and needs.  This patio became a special sanctuary and best of all..........D smiles every time she looks out her window.  It is truly her "Ah- ha" space!!

Hugs til next time,  Sheila  (www.jmsinteriors.net

No comments:

Post a Comment